【雲上嶺南】The Canton Fair has changed its location four times, witnessing the changes of the city
Since its inception in 1957, the Canton Fair has played the role of a bridge linking trade between China and foreign countries. With the rapid development of the Canton Fair, the shortage of venues has become increasingly obvious. To this end, the Canton Fair has changed its location four times in 65 years, opening a new era of development of the Canton Fair. Qiaoguang Road, Liuhua Road, the south bank of the Pearl River have witnessed and promoted the urban change of Guangzhou.